In Broadcast - January 2017 - S9
Instant Playout of Multiple Channels
* Compatible with a vast majority of video compressions: MPEG2, HDV,
DV, AVC/H.264, VC-1, MPEG1, etc.
* Supports variety of media containers: MPEG system, program,
transport streams, AVI, raw DV, MXF, QuickTime, GXF, LXF, etc.
* AVC-Intra Support in MOV and MP4 containers
* Support for DVCPro HD, DVCPro 50, DVCPro in MXF Container
* On-air playlist editing
* Mixing of different video resolutions and formats in a single playlist
ProductionAirBox provides content playout for News, Live
shows, screens and video walls feeding, live production
broadcasts and other places where video/audio content
have to be displayed. It is designed to meet the high
reliability requirements of broadcast playout.
For live productions, any changes to the playlist during onair session are possible! There are no locked clips. Every clip
in the playlist can be trimmed or repositioned. Moreover,
playout position can be changed on-the-fly with commands
like next, jump or shuttle. Such changes are performed
* Playback of clips still being captured
seamlessly without stopping current playout session.
* Logical content trimming
* High reliability and seamless playlist playback
* Multi-channel audio playout
* Four channels in a single server
One server can be configured with up to four independent
players. Each player has separate playlist and playout
* Shuttle operations over the playlist with up to +/- 32x speeds
control. All four SDI interfaces can be assigned as program or
* Single user interface can control four channels
preview outputs. Single channel or Multichannel user
* Low latency response
interfaces are available to streamline the operation.
* Loop for the entire playlist
* Loop, Continue, Hold Last Frame, Cue Next, Stop per playlist item
* Optional Remote Control via GPI, VDCP and MOS protocol
* API licensing available for integration with third party systems
For more information please see www.playboxtechnology.com