In Broadcast - February 2014 - S9
* Scalable – From a Single Channel to a
Multi-Channel Turn-Key Broadcast
Centre PlayBox MAM organises your
digital library. Content can be searched,
browsed and distributed easily
anywhere within your broadcast
* Cost effective – end to end digital
* Unlimited metadata – Add metadata
at the point of ingest. User
configurable metadata fields let you
choose a flexible way of assets
* User Security – Sophisticated
security features prevent unauthorized
access to the media files. Active
directory integration provides added security, different user group access rights can be assigned to ensure the
correct use of media assets.
* Transcoding Engine – Built-in multi profile transcode engine provides ability to create automatic Proxy files
and various other formats suitable for broadcast requirements.
* User friendly – Personalised workspace layouts, familiar folder structures and search functions provide fast
and easy access to your assets.
* Web interface – Access your content anytime
anywhere from a PC or MAC. Upload media remotely
and edit metadata via simple user interface.
* Post production integration – Your library is
accessible in your editing suites with Integration for your
editing software such as Final Cut, Sony Vegas, Edius
* Advanced Media viewer – A multifunctional viewer
allowing users to edit metadata, set markers and add
notes. Audio and video censorship. Story board and clip
creation all from within the viewer window.